Add a giant piece to your outdoor decorations
Christmas inflatables make your holiday yard decorating as easy as pie. No strings of lights to untangle, no spacing of multiple small items. There are designs here to please any theme or taste in yard decor.
Chose from snowglobes with snowmen or Santa, beloved cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse or Snoopy or even an nativity scene. It’s the quickest and easiest way to get your Christmas yard decorating started.Photo Credit: TimothyJ via Compfight cc
Overdoing It A Bit Maybe?
Ya don’t have to have them all, OK? There really should be room to get around the place!
The people in this video went a wee bit overboard, I think. Maybe more than wee, actually. Can’t imagine what they’re electric bill must be like.
I do love that in this video you can see some of the ones that have been available in the past, like the Homer Simpson in a Santa suit. These people are bold, bold, bold.
Tips for Using
Just a few quick things if you’re thinking about getting one of these to decorate with this year.
- Check if it really can go outdoors. If it says to make sure the plug doesn’t get wet, you might want to keep it on the porch.
- Is it self-inflating? You don’t want to get out there and discover you need a special pump to blow it up!
- May or may not be important to you, but many of these come with lights on them. Others, you’ll need the yard lit up to see them at night.
- Double-check that the size is what you want. Ones meant for the yard do tend to be in the 6-foot range, but there are also many about half that size. Make sure you know what you’re getting.
- Look for ones that are animated. They tend to be more expensive, but a lot of fun!
Fun Airblown Decorations
A few choices for you here. I actually have other collections with some specific characters and styles like snowmen and Santa and Disney among others on this site as well. (Just click “inflatables” at the bottom of this post and they’ll come up.) I’ve put the rather random other choices here for you, along with links to some special characters.
Holiday Living 9.5 ft Lighted Christmas Rubber Ducky Inflatable
I just can’t think of anything more random than a rubber duck in your yard
6′ Animated Robot Airblown Inflatable Christmas Prop Holiday Yard Decor
So cute. He’s measuring your Christmas spirit!
Check Our Related Pages Before You Go!
Using Santa Claus Figures To Decorate With
Santa Claus And Christmas Decor One of my favorite parts of decorating for Christmas is when ...read more
Lime Green Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
Having a green Christmas can be quite literal if you choose lime green Christmas ornaments ...read more
Father Christmas Carvings from Russia
Do you collect wooden Santas or Ded Moroz as Father Christmas is called in Russia? ...read more
DIY Soap Making Kits: Great Gifts
Homemade Soap Making soap is a fun activity for adults and kids, and soap making kits ...read more